European RP
Login or Register at our site
European RP
Login or Register at our site
European RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG SAMP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Other sites
Want a site here? Talk to Admin

i would love to be a cop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
david_joyce

i would love to be a cop Empty
PostSubject: i would love to be a cop   i would love to be a cop Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:28 am

Subject: LSPD Applications, please read before posting Fri May 28, 2010 7:09 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just copy this and edit it with your information in a new topic.

Personal Information [Ingame]

First Name:david
Surname:joyce

Current faction/family:10

Level: i just started on this 1 but ive been on plenty of these games before as a cop

Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offence:No

If so, what?:

How long were you sentenced to?:not been sentenced and i wont be

Have you ever been under investigation (Not leading to conviction) or associated with criminals?No

If so, when?:

If so, why?:

If necessary, who?:

Suitability

Why do you want to join the San Andreas Police Department? (Max 200 words.) i want to join to PD because i think thats i can help to make this server look better and to be example for everyone = i want to join pd because i want to help every1 make sure the streets are calm and not killin 1 or another and i just want to do my job because i love bein cops and i want to help out

What tasks do you expect to undertake as an Officer? i will jail people for driving without a license and number 2 for killin people or usin abusive language against members of the police if they dont calm down and if they dont aboey the rules

(Max 100 words.)

Do you have any career goals?yes i want to be a police officer

Tell us a little about yourself. (Minimum 150 words.) well im 19 i have black hair tanned body im muscular i have blue eyes and im 6ft 11 and i do boxin and weightlifting

(OOC) Do you posess any Law Enforcement Knowledge?:yes my dad is a police officer

RP or DM? : ?????

Declaration of Agreement

By submitting this application to the San Andreas Police Department, I, [INSERT IG NAME HERE] declare that all information contained herein is true and correct. I understand that a background check will be preformed. I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under consent of my own. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order.

Goodluck,

HL of LSPD have check this post and evrything that are in the red yu must typ in!!!
Back to top Go down
Remon

Remon

i would love to be a cop Empty
PostSubject: Re: i would love to be a cop   i would love to be a cop Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:46 am

nice apply,

you missed 1 thing

RP or DM?:

greetz remon
Back to top Go down

i would love to be a cop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
European RP :: San Andreas :: LSPD (Los Santos Police Department) :: Applys-
Jump to: