European RP
Login or Register at our site
European RP
Login or Register at our site
European RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG SAMP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Other sites
Want a site here? Talk to Admin

Los Santos Police Department

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Egert

Los Santos Police Department Empty
PostSubject: Los Santos Police Department   Los Santos Police Department Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:26 am

Personal Information [Ingame]

First Name:Egert
Surname:Moek

Current faction/family:Dont have.

Level:1

Have you been imprisoned or incarcerated for a Criminal Offence:No

If so, what?:

How long were you sentenced to?:

Have you ever been under investigation (Not leading to conviction) or associated with criminals? No

If so, when?:

If so, why?:

If necessary, who?:

Suitability

Why do you want to join the San Andreas Police Department? (Max 200 words.) i want to join to PD because i think thats i can help to make this server look better and to be example for everyone

What tasks do you expect to undertake as an Officer? I will stop people from hurting him self or others.And i will protect citisens in Los Santos.And i wont let people drive or fly without license.
(Max 100 words.)

Do you have any career goals? I wanna be a police officer.

Tell us a little about yourself. (Minimum 150 words.) I'am 21 years old,my dream is to become a police officer so i could stop crime.I am training my self and i am always in shape to chaise bad guys or girls.And my dream is to become the best police officer in town so everyone in Los Santos wouldnt be scared of bad guys.And i like to make everybody safe.

(OOC) Do you posess any Law Enforcement Knowledge?: Yes i do.

RP or DM? : RP

Declaration of Agreement

By submitting this application to the San Andreas Police Department, I, [Egert Moek] declare that all information contained herein is true and correct. I understand that a background check will be preformed. I agree not to inquire about my application either accepted or denied unless instructed to do so. I have provided this information myself, under consent of my own. I agree to ALL terms and conditions as set out in any policy or manual and understand that I may be discharged if it has been seen that I am unfit for duty or have violated any of the following, but not limited to: Policy, Manual, Term, Condition, or Order.
Back to top Go down
Knight
Admin
Knight

Los Santos Police Department Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Santos Police Department   Los Santos Police Department Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:14 am

k yu are in but in the TEST face its a few days that yu maybe can be a FULL COP
Back to top Go down
https://european.rpg-board.net

Los Santos Police Department
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
European RP :: San Andreas :: LSPD (Los Santos Police Department) :: Applys-
Jump to: